Saturday, January 9, 2010

Taking time to....

RELAX! Six days in Lake Tahoe in a cabin makes a happy family! (and relaxed daddy!) Check out the big icicle that Jacob and Alysha broke off from the cabin! That thing could definitely poke your eye out! We had a wonderful time playing in the snow, shooting pool, throwing darts, playing games, watching movies, and relaxing in the hot tub! We had an awesome time ringing in the New Year!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. I don't think I've ever been in a hot tub in the snow before - how cool! Or seen an icicle that big! Good times.
    ps- missed you at church yesterday - I haven't seen you guys in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the strangest feeling being in a hot tub with snow all around you. But it's so much fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! And the igloo...if there were such a thing as igloo awards this would've stolen the show. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that icicle! Crazy! I'm so impressed about the igloo. I think I would have been inside watching the team effort instead of freezing myself to death.

    ReplyDelete