Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer time fun at the drive-ins!


I remember going to the drive-ins during the summer when I was a kid, so we loaded up the kids for a fun summer night, we had no idea all of Sacramento had the SAME idea! After waiting 15 minutes just to get into the parking lot we tried bribing the kids to go to Leatherby's for ice cream, but they were set on seeing the movie! It took us 1 hour to get from Bradshaw to our movie screen, it was ridiculous! By the time we pulled up the movie had already started! The kids enjoyed Night at the Museum 2, so I suppose it was worth it!


8 comments:

  1. What a fun night. Jeff is always saying we should go to the drive ins - and I'm usually the party pooper. Now we know to go really early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. It's a nice cheap way for everyone to go to the movies. Who knew that it was still so popular to go to the drive-ins. Glad you finally posted something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun--but where was your spot? Oh well it's fun to have an excuse to snuggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara you have a blog! How late am I. The drive-ins are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you all look pretty tightly fit! Gosh, why didn't you invite me? Hello! I still think you should have gotten your money back. All that matters is that you had a good time though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun. Brian and I are huge drive-in fans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea you had a blog either! I guess I oughtta be more observant!! I'll check in more often:)
    btw, you guys are FABULOUS parents!

    ReplyDelete