We (20 of us, 12 being kids!) went backpacking in the Sierras , we had a blast! We hiked in 2.5 miles to beautiful Lake Margaret, the kids did a super job! I got a blister on the hike in and wore flip flops most of the trip, Stephen wouldn't let me hike out in flip flops so we doctored it up pretty good for the 2.5 miles out. We went swimming in the lake, at first it was cold and it was a group effort to get me to jump in, but once in it was so refreshing! It wasn't as cold as you would imagine it to be, Lake Tahoe is way colder. We enjoyed being with so many family and friends, can't wait for another backpack trip next summer!
David
7 years ago

I am so jealous, I wish I could have been there. The flip flop thing sounds like me, I hate wearing shoes!
ReplyDeleteThis is what I miss....Dang it!
ReplyDelete